[Nottingham] [Social] 7:30pm *Tomorrow* Thursday 03/05/2018: Savai Past The Newshouse

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 3 13:11:29 UTC 2018

Fay,

Very good to see you at the last meet. And great stuff for working
through the Linux courses!

Good luck for the Pi... (Now that's a good reminder to do something with
the ones I have... ;-) )

And hey! Be cool in your bedroom!! :-) :-P

No worries for this time round. Look forward to meeting again for the