[Nottingham] [Social] 7:30pm *Tomorrow* Thursday 03/05/2018: Savai Past The Newshouse

Fay Knight fay_knight at zoho.com
Thu May 3 16:07:38 UTC 2018

I think the main difference with Mopidy is that there are a number of plugins available for it, for example to connect to a Subsonic server (also works with forks like my Airsonic server), handling radio streams, and a few other commercial services like SoundCloud, Spotify, etc.

You just set the config file to enable whatever plugins you want, with any additional settings as required.

Fay