[Nottingham] Arch always on system freezing

Brian Pickford brian at brianpickford.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 21:20:11 UTC 2018

I can confirm that the voltage uplift has stabilized the system.

It's a micro-atx mobo that i wouldn't buy again, I think it's been a weak
link for a long time, since I bought it in 2016
Base Board Information
    Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    Product Name: GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0
    Version: SEx
    Serial Number:

thanks for the pointers