[Nottingham] Tonight 29 November (Blue Moon)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 17:13:36 UTC 2018

Nigel, Folks,

On 29/11/2018 15:56, NIGEL Black via Nottingham wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Where are we meeting tonight and what restaurant afterwards?

Sorry, I'm elsewhere today... So nothing arranged.

Anyone else for this evening for a distributed meet-up??

Again, sorry for the late notice and interruption to normal meets!

Our meet next week is the *Christmas nosh* meet:

*Thursday 06/12/2018 at The Newshouse and Pistachio* :-)

7:30pm:

Castle Rock Newshouse
https://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/pubs/newshouse/

8:15pm:

Pistachio Persian restaurant
https://www.pistachionottingham.co.uk/

(And to return to the Newshouse for John to continue to thrash us all at
the bar billiards!)

See you all then!