[Nottingham] Opening Mint liveCD

Ron Wilton ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:52:34 UTC 2018

Hello Bob
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I’ll try burning an iso.

I’ll let you know what happens.

Best wishes
Ron
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 5:37 pm, Bob Marshall via Nottingham <nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

Hello, Ron. I saw your email on the Nottingham LUG page, and I can only tell you that I have never managed to install any flavour of Linux from these covermount disks. It is quite easy to download the latest .iso and burn it to a DVD or copy it to a USB drive if your system can boot from one. If you have any difficulty I can burn a copy for you. Let me know, Best regards, Bob
 Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools.

- Gene Brown  Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 4:54 PM