[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 06/09/2018: Going for an Overdraft!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 09:53:13 UTC 2018

On 06/09/18 14:59, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>

> *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 06/09/2018:
>
> Going for an Overdraft!
> =======================
[...]
>> To be followed by whatever we find along Alfreton Road...

Well, that worked very well :-)

So much so that we've booked the upper area in the *Overdraft* for a
follow-up *fix-it and demo evening* Thursday 20/09/2018.

And the 'whatever we find along Alfreton Road' was the:

Tipoo Restaurant (Turkish)

http://tipoorestaurant.com/

60-62 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3NN
Phone: 0115 970 8010

Excellent food and excellent value and good service. One to be tried again!

(There is also the Bosphorus Turkish Restaurant nearby:
http://www.bosphorus-restaurant.co.uk - another one for us to try ;-) )

So until our next meet to catch up on incredible Linux installs and
perhaps even the long pushed along RaspberryPi blinking lights :-P