[Nottingham] [Talk] Thursday 7:30pm Thursday 18/04/2019: OverDraught bits 'n' bobs

John Whitehead me at johnwhitehead.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 07:06:19 UTC 2019

Got family down for Easter, so can't make it.

Have a good break.

John
---- On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 19:06:56 +0000 nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote ----

Folks,

It's the week of the Third Thursday and we have:

Thursday 7:30pm Thursday 18/04/2019

*OverDraught bits 'n' bobs*
===========================

An evening of bits 'n' bobs of anything and everything Linux!

Including:

TNMoC visit discussion;
Multiple spinning disks and backups and how to do them;
Disk MBR and partition recovery;
Possibly an install or two.

There may be a Raspberry Pi to be shown off ;-)

All at our favoured venue:

*The OverDraught*

http://www.totallybrewed.com/

(Canning Circus)
11-15 Alfreton Road
Nottingham
NG7 3JE

Note they have a small selection of bar snacks. I'll be attempting to go
healthy with their bread 'n' olives...

There is limited parking around the back area for carrying in any kit
(let me know to check).

All welcome!

See ya there,