[Nottingham] [Talk] 7:30pm Thursday 15/08/2019: Is it ‘ARMless?...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 15:26:51 UTC 2019

Folks,

This *Thursday 15/08/2019 we have* a retro extravaganza from which an
Acorn didst grow...

*Is it ‘ARMless? A history of Acorn Computers, the ARM and RISC OS*

Further details on:

https://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/is-it-armless-a-history-of-acorn-computers-the-arm-and-risc-os

All at:

7:30pm

*The Herbert Kilpin*
http://thekilpin.co.uk/

10 Bridlesmith Walk
Nottingham NG1 2HB

Phone: 0115 9484743

OpenStreetMap: The Herbert Kilpin
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.95253/-1.14655&layers=H

For those unaware of that fine establishment, or for those not having
done their homework, a map or phone-a-friend may be of help!

We have a table upstairs booked for “NLUG Linux”. Please check with the
friendly staff if lost.

Some of us will be there early to sample some of their fine bar food :-)

Thence sometime later, we may well stay there or merely move next door!

For all and anything Linux and everything else... ;-)

All welcome! :-)

See ya there,