[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* 7:30pm 01/08/2019: A Malt Cross and Dosa

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 01:39:10 UTC 2019

Folks,

For the recent mixed month of Indian-style heat and monsoons here at
home, we go to start this new month by firstly basking in cool revamped
Victorian splendor, to then next enjoy the splendidly tasty gentle
tastes of Southern India :-) All with the most splendid of Linux company :-P

“Dosa is a very popular menu from south India which is commonly referred
in the UK as a rice pan cake”… All well rounded with their selection of
fillings and chutneys :-) For those with stronger tastes, see lower down
their menu for their selection of curries ;-)

*Usual 7:30pm meet at The Malt Cross*

Malt Cross
https://www.maltcross.com/about

16 St James’s Street,
Nottingham, NG1 6FG

Phone: 0115 9411048
OpenStreetMap: Malt Cross
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.95307/-1.15274&layers=H

(The entrance to The Malt Cross is through the small door directly
opposite The Roebuck)

*Deliciously followed 8:20pm thereabouts with the nearby Dosa & Chutney*

Dosa & Chutney – Authentic South Indian Restaurant
http://www.dosanchutney.com/

14-16 Wheeler Gate (upstairs)
Nottingham NG1 2NB

Phone: 0115 950 9435
OpenStreetMap: Dosa & Chutney
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.95238&mlon=-1.15054#map=19/52.95238/-1.15054

Later...

We’ll then venture onwards to another nearby venue until close of play…
We are so spoilt for choice that I dare not guess where! :-)

For all and anything Linux and everything in general ;-)

All welcome! :-)