[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thursday 06/06/2019: Barreling upto Antalya

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 14:26:25 UTC 2019

Folks,

For this social we adventure to a fine establishment far far too long
forsaken: Antalya

Really! Was our group last there in 2005!!

To make amends and to enjoy their fine food and service, we have an
excellent combination of:

*Thursday 06/06/2019 – Barreling upto Antalya*

*Meet 7:30pm* in our newly refound:

The Barrel Drop
https://whatpub.com/pubs/NOT/560/barrel-drop-nottingham

7 Hurts Yard,
Nottingham NG1 6JD

Phone: 0115 9243018

To then move a little upwards and *onto 8:15pm thereabouts* to:

Antalya Restaurant
http://antalya.co.uk/

31/32 Forman Street,
Nottingham NG1 4AA

Phone: 0115 9418420

To then venture onwards somewhere whereabouts the city ;-)

All welcome for all and anything Linux, food, beer! :-)

See ya’ll there!