[Nottingham] Pipe Dreams - virtually real?... (Marble Machine X)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 16:06:40 UTC 2019

Folks,

For the next amazing instalment:

Marble Loop Completed - Marble Machine X #85
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tpRFoLXbw

'Only' one drum being used for the demo but you get to see the idea and
the incredible construction...

Beautifully, that has the same sort of ball capture as imagined in the
original Pipe Dream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo

What next, a Marble Machine Computer?... ;-)

Simulate that on Minecraft??

All good fantastic fun stuff!

Enjoy!
Martin