[Nottingham] Firejail links

NIGEL Black rnjblack at virginmedia.com
Sat Jun 29 15:06:14 UTC 2019

Vadim,

My apologies for leaving your presentation early.  You'd just reached the part on Firejail which I particularly wanted to know about, so thanks for the links.  I've not had much opportunity for looking deeper into them but found that Firejail and Firefox don't work on Mint 19 as well as on Antix.  Attempts to run Firefox return the message "profiles missing or inaccessible".  It looks like a case for downloading them.

I'll let you know if I'm successful!

Regards,

Nigel