[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 27/06/2019: Barreling into Pieminister

NIGEL Black rnjblack at virginmedia.com
Sat Jun 29 15:19:34 UTC 2019

Hi

This was a good evening in spite of apologies for absence and the long wait.  I enjoyed the pie but reckon that my wife makes much better ones!

There's always something new to learn at NLUG meetings, apart from which are the best beers.  I'll look forward to reading some Pi4 reviews.

Martin,

If you contact me separately I can give you details for relevant thermal comfort sites in addition to any suitable documentation.

Regards,

Nigel