[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 21/02/2019: The Pit and Pendulum cum Kayal

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 23:23:27 UTC 2019

On 21/02/2019 19:05, John Whitehead via Nottingham wrote:
> Actually Cross Keys the closest alternative
>

> ---- On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:03:54 +0000 *nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk *
> wrote ----
>
>     No beer at the P&P :(
>
>     Maybe detour via the Keane's Head ?

Any excuse for the Keane's Head?!... ;-)

As was discovered, we were found in the Pit and there was to be found a
palatable IPA camouflaged amongst all the lagers.

Hopefully, the lack of ales was because the students had drunk it all!

Anyhow, good you found us! And a good do was had onwards to Kayals.