[Nottingham] [Talk] 7:30pm Thursday 21/03/2019: OverDraught bits 'n' bobs

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 15:37:48 UTC 2019

On 21/03/2019 13:58, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>
>> Time flies fast(!) ...
> Especially on the many atomic clocks whizzing around the Earth :-)
>
> (Including that little bit extra due to the lesser gravity up there!!)
>

> Here back on Earth we have:
>
> 7:30pm Thursday 21/03/2019
>

>> *OverDraught bits 'n' bobs*

That was good for a good few fine beers! ;-)

So, from the discussions, we will have for the next Overdraught session
next month a healthy mix of:

Disk backups;
Disk recovery;
Partitions;
And possibly multiboot installation! ;-)

And various other bits and pieces Linux and IT in general :-)

Our next meet up is a foodie social at:

04/04/2019: The Barrel Drop and Maysum

Our next Overdraught fix-it is:

18/04/2019: An Overdraught talk/demo/fix-it evening

See ya'll there! :-)

The Barrel Drop
https://whatpub.com/pubs/NOT/560/barrel-drop-nottingham
7 Hurts Yard, Nottingham NG1 6JD
Phone: 0115 9243018

Maysum Pan Asian Buffet Restaurant & Teppanyaki
http://www.maysumnottingham.co.uk/
92-98 Upper Parliament street, Nottingham NG1 5RH
Phone: 0115 91220000

Overdraught
https://whatpub.com/pubs/NOT/662/overdraught-nottingham
11-15 Alfreton Road, Canning Circus, Nottingham NG7 3JE
Phone: None published