[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 30/05/2019: (Blue Moon) Across to Zaap

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 30 12:22:52 UTC 2019

Folks,

*TODAY* Thursday 30/05/2019: Blue Moon Across to Zaap

> For a good mix to somewhere I find hard to believe we have not already
> explored, we henceforth adventure to old and new, west yet east, to
> taste and savour our salvation at:
>

> 7:30pm
>
> *The Malt Cross*
>
> https://maltcross.com/
>
> 16 St James's St
> Nottingham, NG1 6FG
>
> Phone: 0115 9411048
>
> See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malt_Cross
> for the very brief old and new history.
>

> Following nearby westerly to go east with:
>
> 8:15pm
>
> *Zaap Authentic Thai Street Food*
>
> https://zaapthai.co.uk/locations/nottingham/
>
> Unit B
> Bromley Place
> Nottingham, NG1 6JG
>
> Phone: 0115 947 0204
>

> Thence onwards we explore further!
>
> (Gincident https://www.gincident.co.uk/ is nearby ;-) )

All welcome for all and anything and everything Linux :-)

Just look out for the geeks or simply ask for Linux!

“Blue Moon” in this context is used to mean “a rare event”. Usage here
is also a corruption on the description for when there is an extra full
moon during a season, in that the social meet-up fills in for when we
have a fifth Thursday in a calendar month :-)