[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 30/05/2019: (Blue Moon) Across to Zaap

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 30 13:16:50 UTC 2019

By 'eck! Indeed so! Thanks for that heads-up:

https://maltcross.com/

#####
We Are Closed For Maintenance

We are temporarily closed for some unexpected repair works as our
Victorian plumbing needs some TLC. We will be closed for a few weeks and
are currently expecting to be open again in June. Keep an eye on social
media for updates about when we will be back to business as usual.
#####

Yikes... Oooops! Code 1202!! +++ More Cheese! +++ Redo from start.

In that case, we'd best meet over in the Roebuck opposite:

Roebuck Inn

9-11 St James's Street
Nottingham
NG1 6FH