[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 14/11/2019: A Cross Keys

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 16:37:37 UTC 2019

On 14/11/2019 15:24, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>
> *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 14/11/2019: A Cross Keys
>
> (Get yer brollies and wellies??! ;-) )

Well, as that turned out on the night, non-too-wet and a very good
evening was had by all.

I'm guessing Boris very much wishes for us to reconvene there again ;-)

There was very good food and beer and good cheer. Even though a little
noisy being as they were busy, I think all worked well.

One to try again.

As discussed, due to the General Election voting day clash, and other
events for various people, we're having our Christmas Social on the
first Thursday of December: 05/12/2019.

We have our well appreciated *Pistachio* booked. Please let me know
offlist that you are coming so that I can give exact numbers.

More details to follow.

All welcome!