[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* 7:00pm Thursday 03/10/2019: Savai Past The Newshouse

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 19:48:57 UTC 2019

Folks,

7:00pm Thursday 03/10/2019:

*Savai Past The Newshouse*
==========================

http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/savai-past-the-newshouse-4

Here we have a good pairing always good for some good friendly
competition on possibly the only Bar Billiards in Nottingham!... We
wander along to the far Eastern end of Canal Street to...

*Meet in the Newshouse* on Canal Street for rustic charm and to enjoy
their good selection of real ales:

Newshouse
https://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/pubs/newshouse/

123 Canal Street
Nottingham NG1 7HB

Tel: 0115 9523061

OpenStreetMap – Newshouse
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.94945/-1.14381

*Thence onwards 8:15pm thereabouts* to eat Italian style at the:

*Savai Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria*
http://www.italian-restaurant-nottingham.co.uk/

Plumtre House
5 Poplar Street
Nottingham, NG1 1GP

Tel: 0115 9586828

Directions: Savai Italian
http://www.italian-restaurant-nottingham.co.uk/directions.php

We are then later congregating again for further Newshouse and beer and
billiards!

(Some of us will be at the Newshouse early so as to sneak in a few games
beforehand ;-) )

All welcome,

See ya there!