[Nottingham] [Misc] *NOT* This Thursday ;-)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 14:00:59 UTC 2019

Folks,

As discussed:

So as to make good use of the good facilities at The Kilpin, we
henceforth move to the 4th Thursday of each month for our talks.
Similarly, we move the socials to the 2nd Thursday of each month.

Hence our next talk is *not this Thursday* ...

Our next talk is now on *Thursday 24/10/2019 at The Kilpin* for:

*OggCamp Debrief*

Guaranteed interestingness and giggles from Daryl and myself from our
Manchester adventures :-)

Thence:

(Note the two minor hiccups with Christmas and Burns' Night!)

14/11/2019	Social

28/11/2019	Talk

12/12/2019	Social ('Christmas Special')

26/12/2019	None (It's Boxing Day!)