[Nottingham] [Misc][OT] Humble RPG Book Bundle: Warhammer 40, 000 Rogue Trader by Cubicle7

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 19:35:20 UTC 2019

Folks,

Humble Bundle are doing their thing for some books on Warhammer:

Humble RPG Book Bundle: Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader by Cubicle7

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warhammer-40k-roguetrader-cubicle-7-books

#####
Take on the role of a Rogue Trader. Survive the dangers of space with
our newest tabletop RPG bundle! Vast profits, fame, fortune await ...
but so does death to those unprepared.
#####

For those so inclined for our ensuing dark nights, enjoy!

Also for our ensuing dark nights, what interest is there for a 'Blue
Moon Social' visit to Warhammer nearby in Lenton for the evening for
food, beer, and to soak up the atmosphere of their 'museum' and gameplay?

All just off the tram on Gregory Street :-)

Who says yae for an extra Thursday?

(Answers onlist or offlist :-) )