[Nottingham] [Misc] OggCamp 2019 - Oct 19t & 20th, Manchester, UK

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 10:59:35 UTC 2019

No ideas at the moment other than something that 'shows off' Linux and
our group and that we do more than just good beer ;-)

Whatever we show off needs to be such that we can leave it unattended so
that we are not slave to the table.

Or we have something in parts so that we only have the table 'live'
during the intervals or whatever.

Ideas welcomed.

What is there of good kudos or of interest to do a 'show off'?

... Would be good to promote GNU and the freedoms that we seem to take
for granted...