[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 05/09/2019: Cheese it to the Poacher

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Sep 7 20:00:05 UTC 2019

On 05/09/2019 13:37, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>
> *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 05/09/2019:
>

>> *Cheese it to the Poacher*
>> ==========================
>> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/cheese-it-to-the-poacher-2
>>

>> Has it really been this long since we last went Poaching?!

And that was a good do!

Excellent beer and good food too!

We'll be back... Sooner, and earlier next year this time ;-)

There was much good discussion to be had as always. From that, we'll be
following on in The Kilpin (Thursday 19/09/2019) with any/all of:

Backups;
Dual booting and dual boot installs;
Firejail tweaks;

And a debrief from the OSHCamp from last weekend and further debrief
from the Cambridge Retro fun from this weekend!

See:

https://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/open-source-hardware-camp-2019/

http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/cch-retro-computer-festival-2019/

As always, all welcome for all and anything GNU and Linux :-)

Until then!