[Nottingham] Mint Firefox jailed at last

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 13:09:39 UTC 2020

Nigel,

Good going. You've got further than myself!

Then again, I've been lazy and distracted with other tasks. My main
excuse is that I've got an entirely separate quarantined machine
dedicated to only to be used for anything online financial...

Still good to fix up something better.

Hope to see you online tonight?