[Nottingham] Toasty Pi

Jason jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:00:05 UTC 2020

Found out how to enable emulation in Kodi Leia 18. As I run OSMC everything was installed, it just needed enabled, along with a few dependencies added and controller config.

First thing, amazeballs. Total amazeballs. With the Internet Archive Games Library installed you can grab anything from there and it just runs (bit of a glitch with pre-downloading, it doesn't realise you've done it but I am sure that can be sorted).

The heat though! Yikes! 82°C emulating a SNES, and that's **with** heatsinks! I need a fan.

Irony? I just dropped wedge on a Pi4 with PiHut.

KDE Plasma Big Screen, here I come!

J.