[Nottingham] Pipe Dreams - virtually real?... (Marble Machine X)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 02:21:54 UTC 2020

Folks,

Further collaborative efforts sum up to some stupendously precise sounds:

Playing Tight Music? - Marble Machine X #115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoY3C2z9o4

Crazy fun stuff to bring marble music into reality!

There's quite a fusion there of computers, controllers, machining,
mechanics, whirring wheels and flying balls and fun sounds!

Enjoy,
Martin