[Nottingham] Going virtual

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 18:10:20 UTC 2020

Nigel,

No worries. Audio-only also works well.

As already answered, your tablet should be fine with a suitable web
browser, or better if you download the Jitsi app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jitsi.meet

A big point about hosting Jitsi ourselves is that the audio and video is
kept within the group.

But also in these days of the unfettered silliness with the likes of
Google, Facebook and Twitter and others, very good to be cautious!

Here's to our next video meet... And here's hoping we get to see the pub
again safely reasonably soon!

Stay safe!