[Nottingham] Scunthorpe Sans 🗯🚫 profanity-blocking font

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun May 10 19:02:01 UTC 2020

Errk...

Just discovered:

https://www.tanksthatgetaround.com/funny-city-names/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_place_names

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_considered_unusual

https://marvellousmaps.com/shop/stgs-great-british-place-names-map

And so far I've giggled my way down to Clitheroe (A town in Lancashire,
England), one which I've cycled through upon occasion.

And there's LOTs more!

Jason's example has great prominence...

I'll leave that list for others to grab a random selection depending
upon how merry and giggly we get :-P

Enjoy!