[Nottingham] Jitsi Meet standalone appimage

VM vadim at mankevich.co.uk
Fri May 15 11:09:22 UTC 2020

Following a successful test yesterday I can recommend the standalone application (which really is an electron wrapper with some settings). Get the version for your OS (Linux of course) here:
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet-electron/releases
Once downloaded just make it executable and join a meeting.
More paranoid users can run it using firejail --appimage <filename>
--
vadim at mankevich.co.uk PGP key fingerprint
0xC046022A3A91455AF0C9BB2404BF882B1905C772

"When we take away the right to figure out if something bad is going on in our computers, the inevitable consequence is that bad things will happen in our computers." (Cory Doctorow)