[Nottingham] I knew I'd forget something last night (filesystems and partitions)

J J jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:38:35 UTC 2020

The performance hit for BTRFS put me off. I already have issues on this
hardware with Nextcloud struggling (although the overhead of the VMs won't
be helping).

If you want container fun, you might like this:
https://iximiuz.com/en/posts/you-dont-need-an-image-to-run-a-container/
systemd can also run containers directly (which isn't as mad as it sounds)
but I know how you feel about systemd.