[Nottingham] [Misc] If you'd like to help Google work better for you

VM vadim at mankevich.co.uk
Wed May 20 11:49:24 UTC 2020

That's google's essence - invasion of privacy on the edge of creepy.
One day they will block your account and unblock it only if you provide all this information together with consent to cross-reference it with other data providers that know some part of your life that google doesn't.

--
vadim at mankevich.co.uk PGP key fingerprint
0xC046022A3A91455AF0C9BB2404BF882B1905C772

"When we take away the right to figure out if something bad is going on in our computers, the inevitable consequence is that bad things will happen in our computers." (Cory Doctorow)