[Nottingham] Desktop PC for sale

VM vadim at mankevich.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 20:25:47 UTC 2020

Dear fellow Linux users,

My trusted desktop PC hasn't been used much lately so I decided to sell it. Its hardware is well supported by Linux (it's been running various flavours of Linux since Day 1). Thus, before installing Windows and selling it on ebay I want to offer it to the group.

Brand: 	Lenovo
Model: 	H30-50
CPU: 	Core i7-4790 4c/8t 3.6GHz (up to 4.0GHz)
Memory	: 16GB DDR3 1600
HDD: 	2TB
GPU: 	Nvidia GTX 745 2GB
Peripherals:	Wi-Fi, DVD-RW, HDMI, USB2 x 4, USB3 x 2, Card reader, sound 5.1 with front audio jacks, mouse, AccuType keyboard
Dimensions: 	30.8 x 39.9 x 10.5 cm

What I like about it is that it's compact, quiet but powerful. Definitely not a gaming PC but very capable still.

GBP 180 ono

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me directly at vadim at mankevich.co.uk

Kind regards,
Vadim