[Nottingham]   Windows has ransomware as a feature

John Whitehead me at johnwhitehead.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 17:05:51 UTC 2020

They obviously used the autocorrect feature :)But surely any subscription software which stops working when you run out of money is ransomware ?J ---- On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:38:21 +0100  nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk  wrote ----Some laughs for the weekend, see the screenshot attached.I long suspected it but Microsoft actually admits that ransomware is a built-in feature of Windows 10. I'm just not sure about that 'no extra cost' bit...--VM-- Nottingham mailing listNottingham at mailman.lug.org.ukhttps://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/nottingham