[Nottingham] [Misc] A good example of installing a whole new home network

Daryl daryljdudey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:43:34 UTC 2020

I used to follow him, and watch all his videos. But he has a bad attitude
towards gun laws, including several videos with him going shopping with an
assault rifle and making comments about people who lost people to shootings.

Shame, as his videos were interesting, but I don't support that kind of
message.