[Nottingham] [Misc] A good example of installing a whole new home network

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 15:27:43 UTC 2020

That's a shame about his unhealthy attitude for guns...

>From a couple of his videos, I've noticed he looks to have a very
'relaxed' attitude towards pristine old possibly unique kit that some
hoarders/museums would want to see kept pristine in a display case!

Perhaps he is lost in the old Hollywood make-believe ways of the old
spaghetti westerns?... In the linked vid here, he does make a poor joke
about his electrician that is worded in a rather 'clumsy' way... To my
tastes the joke is fine, but the wording and delivery is very non-PC by
today's standards and grated a bit. (7 bits left to go?... :-P )

Hopefully at least some of the comments to his videos give good comment
about more healthy ways?...

Or is this all part of the Texan game?

(Another demerit to add to their scary many abandoned wells leaking gas
and poisoning the water...?)

All in the USA!

;-)