[Nottingham] Re. ACEPC AK2 query - amended **

Nic Deane nicholasdeane7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:34:18 UTC 2021

Hi Martin,

As per previous email. I've tried as below. I think I need to water on
our allotment. So, if you have a bit of time this evening that would be
a better time. You're probably working now anyway.

Many thanks, Nic

It was good to sit in with you all last night. We have moved from BT to
TalkTalk and are now with Vodafone over similar Broadband issues. Again,
as you said, if you can get to tlk with an adviser you can usually get a
more sensible deal!

You said to email you about the ACEPC AK2 problem. Here's an update.

This afternoon I formatted a 2GB USB stick first with LMDE 4 and then,
when at failed, I tried formatting the stick with Mint 20.1 with the
same results.

I went into the BIOS and set it  boot from he 2GB USB stick and en fired
t up. Both times I got the same result.

HDMI -> ACEPC -> lm logo -> Blinking cursor...... nothing more!

Any ideas from here?

My mobile phone is 07712-153882.

I am using my Samsung netbook with  Linux Mint MATE installed so I can
receive emails while trying to work on the ACEPC and my LG monitor which
I've unhooked from my Mintbox 2 Pro.

Are you free now for a few minutes?

Nic