[Nottingham] [Misc] Zoom on Linux

Nic Deane nicholasdeane7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:51:29 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I, too, am learning to run Zoom on Linux. My meetings seem to run O.K.
although maybe some of the Host controls seem slightly different to the
Zoom Howto's videos. The only problem I am finding is that I can't seem
to Copy and Paste into Chat for some reason. I've tried asking Support
without much success so far.

Thanks for this thread.

Nic Deane