[Nottingham]   LastPass is changing

John Whitehead me at johnwhitehead.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 17:36:30 UTC 2021

I've always used Keepass2 on windaz, Linux & Android.No complaints, but never tried the auto-fill bits. And not a cloud in sight.J ---- On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 17:31:46 +0000  nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk  wrote ----https://blog.lastpass.com/2021/02/changes-to-lastpass-free/Seems like a push to get folks on to Premium and whilst I could make do with just Computer devices, I do sometimes need mobile.What do folks think of bitwarden, 1 Password, KeePassXC and so on?J.