[Nottingham] *TOMORROW* 2030 Thursday 10/06/2021: You know when you've been Fastlyed

J I jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:40:06 UTC 2021

Greetings from the wild and wooly North (yet again), your Martin 2.0 (Beta
Release) here, and I still have no idea what's going on but I am the best
you've got until Martin figures out his kit.

We have:
    NLUG: You know when you've been Fastlyed
    *TOMORROW* 2030 BST Thursday 10/06/2021
    Link: https://meet.jit.si/NLUGmeet30 <https://meet.jit.si/NLUGmeet29>

Nothing to talk about really, not a lot has happened. not like a completely
valid config update broke most of the web or anything! Not like the plan to
sell off your medical records was suddenly delayed or anything! Not like
Apple is in trouble again over knobling older phones or anything! Not like
Tesla is in similar hot water or anything!

   - https://www.fastly.com/blog/summary-of-june-8-outage
   - https://www.theregister.com/2021/06/08/uk_gov_delays_gp_data_grab/
   -
   https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/06/07/lawsuit-claims-ios-14-battery-drain-bug-is-example-of-planned-obsolescence
   -
   https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/05/24/Norway-court-Tesla-guilty-poor-battery-life-charging-capacity-fines/3151621879491/

Yeah, not much happened. Going to be a quiet one I reckon.

Grab some drinks and nibbles, pull up an opinion (probably best if it's
your own, but it doesn't have to be) and feel free to join in. Even if it
is to just say "Hi!"

All welcome & stay safe!

(Continuing to not be) Martin

Technical bits: