[Nottingham] RasPi - Re: wifi extenders and slow emails

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 16:01:35 UTC 2021

The blizzard of dhcp requests suggests that the router is losing its
signal to the outside world and has switched to a 'wait to reconnect' mode.

Or is the Pi connecting through a WiFi extender?

???

Local interference wiping things out?

Set up some ping tracing to two points along your route to bisect for
any breaks or to see if it really is the Pi losing its side of things?

Good luck?
Martin