[Nottingham] stuck in reboot loop

Godfrey Nix godfreynix49 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:53:24 UTC 2023

So, finally found the almost unreadable sticker that gives model number and
other details Ideapad 1-11igl05. Navigated my way to Lenovo support and
looked there for information. Result is that Linux has not been tested and
is not supported on that particular model!!
Ho, hum, pay to have it restored to original OS, then flog it.
THanks for all your help.
Godfrey