[Nottingham] anyone still here?

Chris chris at trellick.org
Thu Jan 25 12:09:11 UTC 2024

Hello,

I'm a long time lurker as well.

I had a hard disk fail last year, with a lot of data I wanted on it.
Fortunately I was able to get most of it recovered by East Anglian Data
Recovery (contact Info at eadr.co.uk). If you still have the hard drive they
might be able to rescue the data.

And I learnt to make sure everything I really want to keep is stored on at
least two systems.

Chris