[Nottingham] anyone still here?

N Black rn at black72.plus.com
Fri Jan 26 20:23:24 UTC 2024

Hi Everyone.

I'm still here and a regular Linux user.  As a complete amateur I
learned a lot from the face to face meetings and particularly in the
'fix it' sessions.  Covid stopped all that as I couldn't take part in
the Jitsi meetings.  Since then I've heard very little from NLUG apart
from the monthly membership reminder.  The seventeen emails from NLUG
members that arrived yesterday and three more today came as a great
surprise.  If there's still an interest in meetings in central
Nottingham count me in.

Incidentally, who sends out the monthly reminder and other
communications now?

Best wishes,

Nigel