[Ormskirk LUG] THE Perfect Vacancy

JobSite jobs at jobsite.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 20:29:07 BST 2005

Tired of jobs in the sales and retail sector? Sick of working as a part time cashier during the holiday season, or marketing things to make someone else money?

Think about this - If you found a way to add J4,000 to your income every month by working a few extra hours part time each week, would you do what it took to make it happen?

What if you found an opportunity with the long-term potential of J 10,000+ every month with the benefit of working for yourself, from home?

Ordinary people from all over UK have taken advantage of this opportunity and are now enjoying lifestyles they never imagined possible. We're recruiting hard across the country this month and if you've got some common sense, the ability to follow direction, and a great attitude, then you've got what it takes!

Find out if this could be for you by replying to us. You'll get the opportunity to find out what this business is about, how you can get started yourself.

PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS FOR ENQUIRIES: welcome153 at pisem.net

Certain restrictions do apply:
Adults only
We are sorry but P.O. Boxes will not be accepted due to our policy.
UK residents only please.