[Ormskirk LUG] Discount Meds

Pharmaceutical SUPER STORE 53HSJKEIL at aisp.net
Sun Feb 20 15:20:06 GMT 2005

Locate your prescription immediately!
We have all tablets you could possibly need!
http://werwer4723.com/?news

You name it! We have them all!
http://werwer4723.com/?news

Stop receiving promotional material now
http://ejrhxw322.com/rm.php?news

It was weird, my mom had never even made a threat to put me in diapers for wetting my bed. Then one day we were grocery shopping and in the diaper isle,they had adult diapers, and all of a sudden she got the idea. She grabbed a bag of attends from the shelf and threw them in the cart without saying anything. I looked down at them in shock, but finnaly found my voice to speak. "Mom???" was all I could manage to say. She didn't look at me, but kept walking down the isle "We will discuss it at home" She said as she piled other items in the cart. Baby powder, Baby wipes, Desatin. I just pushed the cart behind her, too shocked to say anything else. Neither mom nor I spoke the rest of the time as we went down the other isles getting our food for the weak. Mom paid for the groceries and I loaded them in the car. The ride home seemed to take forever and again neiter of us spoke a word.,