[Ormskirk LUG] New member of L.U.G.

Dave Brotherstone dave at brotherstone.net
Mon Jan 24 18:45:25 GMT 2005

Maurice,
  Good luck with Mandrake!  This list has seen very little traffic, but
it would be good to get some going.
Personally, I'd recommend Gentoo as a distribution, I learnt more
installing that than I ever did using Redhat or Suse.  I've heard
Mandrake is good for beginners, so best of luck with it, and I'm sure we
can help out where necessary.

All the best,
Dave.