[Ormskirk LUG] Get cash working from home

Dale Cool Harris3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 25 06:33:16 BST 2005

Would you like to get rich working part-time from home? Do you want to get extra income?
We need right candidates that would like to make money from home!
No start up cost ! No Experience necessary! We will coach you.
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make money!
We will need 3 hours per day from you. You can work part time or full time.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free time!
Our compensation package has never been matched. Get extra income you need!
Get paid fix wages plus commission for completed work. Make more money doing less work.
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
Your commitment to success can make it all happen!

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting opportunity.
To proceed with application, simply fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html