[Ormskirk LUG] You remember the most magnificent sex? Wish to repeat? Take advantage of our offer!

Isaac Park reddened at ejrtca.com
Sat Oct 29 02:54:21 BST 2005

Your in-home source of health information
that will be accessing this feed.You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

A soft answer turneth away wrath.
There is no monument dedicated to the memory of a committee.
Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to.

I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.
CONDOLE, v.i. To show that bereavement is a smaller evil than sympathy.
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
The only real failure in life is one not learned from.