[Ormskirk LUG] Re: IFSD

Simon Nicolas jara at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 13 00:57:28 BST 2005

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Simon Nicolas; I am a general manager of an international company IFSD Inc.
(http://www.ifsd-finance.com) and I want to make a good proposition for you.

For a start, I want to tell you a little about our company. We provide a new way of forwarding money in all countries of the world. Our company has a great experience in financial operations and we always show our customers quality of our service but we know that we can improve our business. We think over the plans of money orders for private persons and companies. Those, who has requirements to accept remittances from clients in other countries demand our services.

Our company runs a wide international business; we work with organizations and private persons from different countries all over the world. Our activities always widen, we introduce new services, enlarge our staff, open representative offices in different countries.

Because of permanent enlargement of our international activity, we feel a need for new employees in different countries. At present time, we announce the engaging of employees to the post of a  Regional financial manager".

Taking up this post, our employees execute the work with bank transfers and cheques. Our clients are private persons and companies from different countries and in order to facilitate money orders we use our regional financial managers.

Responsibilities of a Regional financial manager:
-The reception of bank payments on a bank account
-The transfer of money resources to our representatives in another countries.

The scheme of work is next: our regional financial manager receives money resources and informs us about the receiving. In our turn, we put on his account a necessary amount. It permits to save a lot of time - and the client should not wait the cash inflow from abroad. The same scheme permits us to save money. Our company pays off 5% from the amount of each transaction, realized by a regional financial manager.

Basic requirements:
- Age from 21 to 60 years old
- Internet access, e-mail
- Possibility to work at the least 3 hours per day.

Work with us - it is a serious step in a great career! We believe in your potential!
Do not lose your opportunity to earn money!
Start to work right now! For a start, you will need to fill up the labour contract.

If you have some questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our support team at any time. We are always glad to provide you with more information.

---
Have a nice day,
Simon Nicolas.
http://www.ifsd-finance.com