[Ormskirk LUG] New Recruitment Campaign Started!

Artur Bronikowski snd_pcm_hw_params_get_buffer_size at yyhmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:59:31 BST 2005

Dear Sir,

This is an offer from an Salvage of War Co., dealing with the sales of items dedicated to the Second World War, and which is now conducting an additional campaign for admission of employees on a part-time job.

It is really a unique offer. To receive the position you do not need to have any special education or a work experience, you do not have to pay any admission fees, attract customers - it is a serious offer for serious people.

While considering on your application we will make a request on your credit history and criminal background, and in case we discover any negative features we will have to reject your application and not give you the position in our Company. Besides that, you are required to check your e-mail several times a day, have a bank account in the country of residence (we give this job only to adults of legal age). The Salvage of War Co. offer is a really unique chance for you to start a career and earn money in the Internet!

If you wish to receive complete information about this offer please address the www.salvage-of-war.net. Company directly: write to vacancy at salvage-of-war.net and the detailed description will be sent to you. In case you have any additional questions - please feel free to write to info at salvage-of-war.net and you will get a detailed answer to any of them.

Thank you for paying an attention to our offer and we hope you will find it to be interesting.

Truly yours,
Artur Bronikowski,
Sales Director